LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have the piece that goes on the trunk lid where the key latch is i need that trim piece ??? chrome ???

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody
:(

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
I DO HOW GOOD IN CONDITION DOES IT HAVE TO BE ?
I DONT HAVE IT IN SHOW QUALITY,,JUST STOCK GOOD FOR DAILY

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that will work u got a pic homie im swapping out the trunk to the original the other one is shaved and i dont like it anymore i just need it so i can go buy the lock cylinder and install it already show me what u got???

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Originally posted by lincolnswanga@Feb 1 2010, 11:14 AM~16477540
that will work u got a pic homie im swapping out the trunk to the original the other one is shaved and i dont like it anymore i just need it so i can go buy the lock cylinder and install it already show me what u got???
sorry no pics on this laptop,i got a couple of those pieces,,so ill send you both gimme like 3 bucks for the shipping,,they are not pitted either,,
i also have the lock cylinder with key

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright lets do it send me the lock cylinder and key my trunk just has the hole lol i got paypal whats your info homie

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Originally posted by lincolnswanga@Feb 1 2010, 12:37 PM~16478153
alright lets do it send me the lock cylinder and key my trunk just has the hole lol i got paypal whats your info homie
i also have paypal,,how does 5 bucks sound?
ill send two trims,1 complete key cylinder with the clip and the lil extension thingy,,,lol
and a key

???

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that sounds good bro whats your paypal i need all that little stuff homie if u want pm me and ill send the cash paypal

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well deal fell through i cant get a hold of this guy so im still looking for the parts anybody else got em :(

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
????????

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anybody know where to order them from ???

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
try buick parts page .com or cars inc.com also i saw some on e gay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts