LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its an 81 with new black paint with lots of small flake in it. raised up for 23s with escalade coils, clean inside and out. needs a headliner. 97k on the 307, runs and drives perfect. had a one pump setup on it before so its cut for juice and theres a stabalizer on the rear end. just drove it home and have put 600 miles on it in 3 days and still great. all chrome is nice. i have a grill for it but just not on. will come with a set of 14x7 all gold knock off wheels with new tires but no adapters or domes. i also have a set of 20" wire spinners in chrome but am missing the dome for one of them. make offers for any of this. car has rf speakers in it and a nice sony deck. ill take better pics tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem gb, youre a good guy to deal with, drove all the way to wisconsin and drove the car home with no problems.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
juice that shit!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
shoot some picks of those gold wheels

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
I know you wanna sell me them grilles ;)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Aug 16 2005, 06:08 PM~3638258
u ever get updated pictures of the mazda withthe roll pan?

nah man hes bullshittin around. im not gonna bother. hes afraid to drive all the way there and not end up trading or else he says hes too broke to do it. you can call him during the day on his business phone 6052123000

1 - 17 of 17 Posts