LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trading it friday for some 20" lexani NV's unless somehting comes up post what you got ..................

ITS AN 81 CUTTLASS SUPREME, FRESH BLACK WITH METAL FLAKE PAINT, ALL NEW SHOCKS AND SPRINGS SIT'S 12" OFF GROUND 30" AROUND WHEEL WELL, REBUILT 307 ONLY 4000 ON MOTOR, 97000 ORIGINAL ON BODY, CLEAN INTERIOR (NO STAINS) ONE SMALL RIP IN HEAD REST, NEEDS HEAD LINER, RUNS GREAT, AFTERMATKET CD PLAYER...ALL IT NEEDS IS SOME WHEELS AS YOU CAN SEE.I RAISED THE CAR IN ORDER TO PUT 23"S ON IT BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT. COULD USE EXTENDED A-ARMS DUE TO WHEELS NOT SITTING STRAIT, BUT DRIVES FINE HOW IT IS. I AM LOOKING TO GET $2500 HOW IT SITS. I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO ANY TRADES, RIGHT NOW I AM LOOKING FOR CAR TV'S, AMPS, SUBS, 20" RIMS, A CROTCH ROCKET OR AN LT1 FOR MY 94 CAMARO. POST UP WHAT YOU GOT...MAKE OFFERS

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would like to have it but dont have cash right now and no way to get it here but thanks man this car should be gone by now good buy from the looks you should slap sum 13's on it and lower it and sell it for twice as much :biggrin: but anyways thanks man, keep it real-Justin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts