LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
************UPDATE**************
MUST SELL ASAP. I NEED THE ROOM AND THE MONEY. MAKE OFFER!!!!!!!!!
1981 MarkVI. Beater.
The Good:
Has all parts. All Chrome, except Rockers. 2 pump chrome Showtime with 7 gears,
Front pump has hrome Saco motor, rear has a black prestolite. 8 inch front and 12's in the rear. 2 ton coils front and back. 8 switches. Big C notch in the rear, coil over with a big ass bridge. Lays out hard. 3 wheels to the bumper. It can drive all the way down, it just drags the cat a little bit. Just built the switchbox, so its all new, just has loose extentions.
The Bad: The Car is a bucket. The interior is out of the car, previous owner spray painted all the plastic white. Seats might be able to steam clean. Front turnsignal lenses are missing. Vinyl top painted. Car is in primer, but the body work wasnt done. needs bodywork to be finished. The car runs but no that great. Has a stright pipe dual exhaust. kinda sounds like a boat.
I NEED TO GET THIS BUCKET OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY. MAKE OFFER,, ILL LOSE MONEY-- I DONT CARE!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MUST SELL, NEED THIS BUCKET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!1 NEED MONEY AND NEED THE ROOM. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!!! i DONT HAVE ALOT INTO THIS CAR SO I DONT WANT ALOT OUT OF IT. ILL LOOSE MONEY IF I HAVE TO. I JUST NEED IT GONE!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
just sell the juice and junk the car how much for juice

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
love this car....a quick splash of any color and some cheapo wheels and you would have the FUNNEST car around....plus you wouldn't give a fuck about damage :cheesy: plus look at that layout...so sick

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
$800 and ill come get it this weekend

1 - 20 of 22 Posts