·
Registered
1,599 Posts
?????? i dont see nada

·
Registered
439 Posts
Lmao, pure Tripods..

Just post the link to the page with the pics on it.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
waaa idont know how.......(crying)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
ya mean the green 50 crown vic its cool ? all work done by me chop top shaved every thing house of kolor kandy green paint been workin on it for 4 months kinda lost intrest , but with a little positive encouragement i might get it outta the closet ;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
cool the link works

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by 816customshop@Oct 15 2003, 07:30 PM
ya mean the green 50 crown vic its cool ? all work done by me chop top shaved every thing house of kolor kandy green paint been workin on it for 4 months kinda lost intrest , but with a little positive encouragement i might get it outta the closet ;)
how did you chop it... what kind of style i mean.
Did you cut the pillers , then shortn the pillers and glue it back? ....
or did you cut the pillers, kut the roof in 4 (basicly make a t shape) then put peices in there...like to extend it ???

Sorry if this doesnt make sence,,,, just wondering since im chopping a 39 chevy, and i want to make it look real clean..

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i cut the pillars and then glued it back on

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
no pics i just did it in my stoned time after work . it was a very simple conversion , although on a 39 you will have to cut the roof into quarters to make it fit correctly . if i can find my 339 i will post pics of its chopped top . btw am i the only one who cant see the pics?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by 816customshop@Oct 16 2003, 04:59 PM
no pics i just did it in my stoned time after work . it was a very simple conversion , although on a 39 you will have to cut the roof into quarters to make it fit correctly . if i can find my 339 i will post pics of its chopped top . btw am i the only one who cant see the pics?
No, I can't see them either.. I gotta go to your site to see em.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
tripod fuckin sucks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts