LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 82 Buick Regal for sale in the Kentucky area. It has a great, straight body with sunroof and is under gray primer and beggin for some paint. The only thing this low needs is an intake manifold. The one on it was cracked around the waterneck when i got it. I took the intake off but still have it along with carb. Local junkyard wants $15 for one so they are not expensive. I NEVER ran it hot. It has the 3.8 in it that runs fine it just leaked water. I also have a 305 that i will let go with it for $100 more. The dash, door pannels, headliner, and back dash are all done up in crushed blue velvet diamond tuck. The rest of the interior is stock. It has a 2 pump Reds Competition setup with 4 Delta dumps and 6 group 31 batteries. It has 10 inch cylinders in the front with 12 inchers in the rear. Also has powerballs and a bridge that needs chains. Car does all the moves on 10 switches. Will do a bumper scrapin 3-wheel on both sides. It has 13 inch old school supremes that when all the way down can tuck the 1 inch whitewall on the tires. Also have a bunch of spare hydraulic stuff to go with it. Almost enough to have another setup. I am asking $1500 or trade for some 22's of any type with good tred on tires (must fit ranger) or anything else so throw the trades at me. Dont know how to post pics but i can send some through e-mail if interested. I would love if someone who knew how to post pics would post them for me. That would help alot. I am in the Kentucky area and will not deliver. I love this car and really do not want to get rid of it but I have to. The car has excellent potential it just needs a good lowrider home. All the juice was redone in March along with the batteries I bought the same month. This is no BS!!! You wont be dissapointed. Get me those addresses, it's worth it.

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,641 Posts
ky is kind of a big area..... :uh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no reinforsements or extends. i dont think i left anything out though. still trying to get pics to all who send me adresses. Im used to a swtchbox in my hand, not a keyboard. Henderson, Ky

·
Registered
267 Posts
send you a pm.
my email address is [email protected]. if u could send the pics. thanks im only an hour and a half from henderson.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry guys. Guy from ft.cambell just came and got her. Hated to see her go. Great site though. sold it in 3 days

·
Registered
267 Posts
got the car today. like all low lows needs work but jeremey hooked me up nice. ill try to post pics this weekend when i start tear down. i also was wondering if anyones know the oner prior to him. we have some title issues that i hope we can fix. its in indiana title. ca was painted a blue teal color. with whit top. anyinfo would be nice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts