LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, here is what I have. It is a 82 coupe deville, fresh paint rims white and purple interior. I also have a euro kit for it, inside and exterior kit plus a fifth wheel kit On top of that I have a new hydro kit for the car that I have not put in . For the whole thing I want $3000 for everything plus I will deliver to a certain point.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the price If I part it out
$1000 for the hydro kit
$800 for the euro kit and the fifth wheel
$1500 for the car. the upper and lowers are reinforced and extended 1"
Pm me for my Phone # I live in central wi. I will deliver to a certain point.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

]

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
533 Posts
IF anyone is serious about the car I am the owner either pm me or Scarpe it for more info. Thanks!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Sorry guys the car is SOLD! But I still have the hydros and the 5th wheel and also the euro pieces. I will sell the 5th wheel for $400 the hydros for $1000 and the euro kit for $500 with the interior or $300 for just the front clip! Pm me for more info.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Originally posted by candyman82@Aug 17 2006, 08:14 PM~5990712
Sorry guys the car is SOLD! But I still have the hydros and the 5th wheel and also the euro pieces. I will sell the 5th wheel for $400 the hydros for $1000 and the euro kit for $500 with the interior or $300 for just the front clip! Pm me for more info.

CAR SOLD!! nice transaction matt, THIS GUY IS STRAIGHT UP, someone needs to scoop up that euro kit and hydro setup seen it in person and the stuff is nice, the car is exactly like he said it was. see you on saturday. TTT TTT TTT

·
Registered
533 Posts
Originally posted by 2big4u@Aug 18 2006, 09:47 AM~5993941
CAR SOLD!!  nice transaction matt, THIS GUY IS STRAIGHT UP, someone needs to scoop up that euro kit and hydro setup seen it in person and the stuff is nice, the car is exactly like he said it was.  see you on saturday.    TTT  TTT  TTT
Not a problem happy to do business with you anytime! Let me know if someone in your crew needs anything else.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by candyman82@Aug 18 2006, 06:38 PM~5997047
Not a problem happy to do business with you anytime! Let me know if someone in your crew needs anything else.
Now maybe you can pay me for that 5th wheel.....:angry: :thumbsdown: :mad:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Originally posted by scrape-it@Aug 19 2006, 08:25 PM~6002651
Now maybe you can pay me for that 5th wheel.....:angry:  :thumbsdown:  :mad:
You will get your money for it trust me I am not JOHN Gazda if you want it $275 that is almost half of what I paid . let me know otherwise it will go to whoever but I would rather keep it in the club

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
thats the fuckin last straw bitch when i see you you gettin your ass wooped bitch.....you keep speakin my name out your fuckin mouth you little fuck.............

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
BIG.E I SEE YOU ON HERE AT 8:29 PM SUNDAY NIGHT :biggrin: I JUST GOT HOME AND CHECKIN IN ...CALLING YOU RIGHT NOW :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts