LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Finally found a car :0 very nice where you scoop it from?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3 pumps... two to the nose with twelve batteries

I have had it for around three months and have already had a VI... gotta love Victoria cops...

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
nice

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks... everyone. I appreciate the positive feedback... I really like the car too

MyCutty; I have 8" cylinders up front with almost a full stack...approx two turns short.

On the rear I have 14" cylinders but because of the drive shaft and ugly blue shock on the passenger side I only get about 10" to 12" of lift... one spring cut in half for the rear

3.5 ton springs up front (V-6) and 2.5 tons in the rear... man that one shock helps a lot... not as good as accumulators but still keeps me out of trouble

Graham; I put it in few shows out here... actually recently I won first place in a local show under the Custom Modified category. I'll probably bring it to the Royal Image Show September 17... wanted to bring it to the big show in Langley but am too busy that weekend :cool:

Chris; I will post pics of it smacking back bumper as soon as I take some... to be perfectly honest I really don't like bouncing it too much... When I do bounce it I like being outside so I can time the switch just right... when I am in the car as soon as I get a good hop going I mess up

I was actually considering changing the setup and running two pumps to the rear and only one to the front... I would prefer hittin a standing three :thumbsup:

This is my first juiced car and trying to learn with 72 volts aint eazy :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Clean Cutty :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts