LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
82 cutty brand new chrome four pump comp. setup from cce. 12" cylinders, power balls, and 2 1/2 ton precuts in the rear. 8" cylinders and 3 3/4 ton hopping spring in the front. pump and batt. racks are welded to the frame. the batts. were used when i got them and a couple were no good so it only has four good batts. in it now. its on 13's now, the body is not in the best of shape, i was going to make it a dancer when i juiced the car about a month ago but didnt want to spend for the batts. and i have too many projects going on right now. I have only drove the car twice since juiced and the second day i broke the ball joint on the driver side and havent drove the car since, ill fix the ball joint. $ 1700. firm and open to some trades

Attachments

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Whats up.
What side of town you on?

Got any pics of the trunk?

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
damn dros probably worth your asking price unless you did mess some stuff upwith the 4 pumps

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
i fixed the ball joints and let a buddy drive the car and he broke the transmision crossmember,and the welds holdin the batt. rack up off the floor the car itself isnt worth shit really but is a good deal for the setup and rims, or just make it a dancer. somebody come get it for $1500.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts