LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the car in toronto after a friend had told me about it(good lookin out sonu).i paid a little more than i wanted to but its all good. the car is pretty solid theres a few small rust spots nothing big it has a olds 403 in it which is being scrapped because its seen its last days the guy who owned the car before painted it himself and did a horrible job and now its peelings off thats why theres brown spots. the car needs some work but im only 18 so its a good start.

heres the pics before any work was started

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i picked up a euro car from my chapter prez joe lux for a very good price thx for the hookup joe :cool:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as of right now the whole front clip is off the car and throughout the week the euro clip will be fitted on

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
looks good don't for get top take the euro trunk off the otha lac too

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by regal ryda@Sep 25 2007, 11:59 AM~8866360
looks good don't for get top take the euro trunk off the otha lac too
thats the only other thing i need is the euro trunk the one i have is rotted :(

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres a pic of it sitting right now ill get a better pic with the tarp off and all this is just a shitty pic from my camera phone

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
good luck wit it like i tell anybody unless u got a money tree in ya back yard ( whats ya address if u do) which most of us dont,...just take ya time an enjoy the build wit your Lux homies they gon take care of u :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by regal ryda@Sep 25 2007, 07:52 PM~8869362
good luck wit it like i tell anybody unless u got a money tree in ya back yard ( whats ya address if u do) which most of us dont,...just take ya time an enjoy the build wit your Lux homies they gon take care of u :thumbsup:
they already have :cool:

1 - 20 of 206 Posts