LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the room in my shop for other projects and just don't have time to finish my cadillac. The car has all the parts to complete the build and some extras. Things that have been done:

Completely wrapped frame in 3/16" plate with 1/4" C channel bridge in back with spring pockets. When the frame was wrapped I did it the right way and cut the perches off, plated under them and then put them back on. Lots of work and time into this frame and I'd hate to just scrap it. PLease look through my build thread here for pictures of it etc. http://www.layitlow.com/forums/showthread.php/214054-My-first-Caddy Rear axle also completely reinforced. Front a-arms upper and lower still need to be done, but the stockers go with the car. Car has like next to no rust, with the only spot being a quarter sized spot in the inner pinch weld of the l/r wheelwell. Can't see when car's together. Bottom of doors is 100% solid etc. This is one of the cleanest caddy's i've seen in upstate. The 4100 ran great when I pulled it and the car only had 8xxxx miles on it.

The car is currently off the frame sitting on drums in my shop.

I am available to help with loading or w/e. Car comes with this big ass stack of parts i bought brand new:

A few frame pics:

Basically I just want to get a little money back out of the car, this doesn't even cover the parts in that pile. My loss is your gain.

$1500 firm, come get it. pm me with any questions, i'm not on much.

·
The Canadian
7,793 Posts
I need the room in my shop for other projects and just don't have time to finish my cadillac. The car has all the parts to complete the build and some extras. Things that have been done:

Completely wrapped frame in 3/16" plate with 1/4" C channel bridge in back with spring pockets. When the frame was wrapped I did it the right way and cut the perches off, plated under them and then put them back on. Lots of work and time into this frame and I'd hate to just scrap it. PLease look through my build thread here for pictures of it etc. http://www.layitlow.com/forums/showthread.php/214054-My-first-Caddy Rear axle also completely reinforced. Front a-arms upper and lower still need to be done, but the stockers go with the car. Car has like next to no rust, with the only spot being a quarter sized spot in the inner pinch weld of the l/r wheelwell. Can't see when car's together. Bottom of doors is 100% solid etc. This is one of the cleanest caddy's i've seen in upstate. The 4100 ran great when I pulled it and the car only had 8xxxx miles on it.

The car is currently off the frame sitting on drums in my shop.

I am available to help with loading or w/e. Car comes with this big ass stack of parts i bought brand new:

A few frame pics:

Basically I just want to get a little money back out of the car, this doesn't even cover the parts in that pile. My loss is your gain.

$1500 firm, come get it. pm me with any questions, i'm not on much.
Damn, that's a badass price :wow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts