LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have too many projects i am working on plus other people's cars so this one falls last on the list. I want to keep it but dont have the room.

Runs and drives good. Had a full tuneup before i bought it. Plugs, wires, filters, etc. Int. is nice and clean. But the dash is cracked and both front seats have one small tear in the senter of each. Body is real straight. The only problem is it needs a new vinyl top or the roof smoothed. The trunk has a very littel amount of surface rust starting above the chrome moulding at the bottom.

$1200

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
i would like more info please
miles? color? is it blue or white? haha
did it have a full vinal top or a 1/4 top?
what lil parts are missing?
is that surface rust or holes?
what does the door lips look like>

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Looks good I just bought an 82 bill blass.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok this is all the pics i have now i will try and get some this weekend. It is a real nice car to start with. The odometer reads 117,xxx but it just quit working. So the speedometer doesnt work. Thats really only thing i can think of thats wrong with it. It just has surface rust no holes. The only thing it is missing is one of the front lights. The headlights even stay closed. It had a full vinyl top on it and the car is light blue.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 5 2005, 05:36 PM~3548189
what sort of problem made the dash quit working :(
im sure its just the speedo cable. It might have just come loose i have not looked at it. And a new cable is less than 10 bucks so thats the worst it could be.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 7 2005, 03:11 PM~3556394
:dunno:  no mo pics eh?
not yet its sitting on gravel and it blocked in by my trailer so i cant get the pics you want yet

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe@Aug 7 2005, 02:32 PM~3556612
not yet its sitting on gravel and it blocked in by my trailer so i cant get the pics you want yet
iight, ill wait for them :biggrin: i would really like to see.

the regals going up for sale tomorrow :0 :0 dont mean it will sale tomorrow. but imma see whats up woth these lincolns i got my eyes one if its not all gravy im sittin on it

1 - 20 of 47 Posts