LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE:

IM SELLING MY 83 REGAL LIMITED, I BLEW OUT THE STOCK V6, SO I PUT IN A 305, WITH AN EDELBROCK 650 CARB, EDELBROCK RAISED RPM INTAKE WITH AIR GAP, EDELBROCK BALL MILLED VALVE COLORS WITH MATCHING OIL CAP, HEADMAN HEADERS, AND DUAL 2 CHAMBER FLOWMASTERS WITH ALL NEW PIPES AND TURNDOWNS BEFORE THE AXLE. POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS. I REPLACED THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW MOTOR JUST RECENTLY, AND THE POWER DOOR LOCKS WORKED WHEN I BOUGHT IT BUT THEY DONT NOW. IT HAS 1 SMALL DENT ON THE DRIVER SIDE FENDER AND ITS FIXABLE, AND IT NEEDS A HEADER PANEL CUZ ITS CRACKED ON THE FRONT, THATS HOW I BOUGHT IT. I HAVE NEW FRONT AND REAR BUMPER FILLERS ON IT ALREADY. INTERIOR IS BROWN WITH LEATHER DASH, NO CRACKS ON THE DASH JUST ON THE TOP SPEAKER GRILLS. CAPRET AND HEADLINER IN GOOD CONDITION, SEATS AS WELL. I HAVE AN ENGINE COMPARTMENT SHOT, ILL POST BODY PIX TOMORROW. CAR IS TAGGED AND DRIVABLE. TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN REBUILT. MOTOR WAS DROPPED IN JUNE. HAS ABOUT 3500 MILES ON IT. PM ME FOR PRICE

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

the crack is on the driver side of the headerpanel but its not too noticable, but its there.

MAKE ME AN OFFER

IM NOT LOOKIN FOR NO OUTRAGEOUS PRICE CUZ I GOT SOME WORK INTO IT. THE CAR IS ALL LEGIT.

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Did the tranny need any upgrades since you switched the motor out? How much you asking?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im asking 2500 obo. and the tranny is switched out. it came with the 305 when i bought it.... i forgot to add the driveshaft was shortened and balanced as well

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
is it a 350 tranny... and what about frame condition???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts