LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this off a buddy of mine, just looking to sell it, i dont need it, looking to get $1500 out of it, but throw me an offer and i just might bite, this is as is, i really dont want to mess with it to much ;) :biggrin: this is the statement he had on for the car i just copied it--- :biggrin: oh yeah the car is in ohio(45013)
ok i have a 84 regal with newer front end im looking to sell it car needs finished has already been cut no set up in it but cut for 10 batts 4 pumps chain bridge rear arches are wrapped a arms ext some what rear end is a tank has nice reinforcement i pulled the motor out last year and freshend it up new oil pump new noisy gear drive new gaskets new chrome dress up kit has 305 v8 in it aluminum intake 350 turbo trans eldebroke carb 600 1405 series car is incredibly solid doors are beautiful rockers are amazing i sat motor and trans back in it has hooker comp headers they are run open what it needs is vacum hoses hooked up, universal in drive shaft drive shaft put back in could use tranni mount put in it anti freeze put in it kick down linkage hooked up im probably forgetting something just ask if any ? has 13 on it they are old and need cleaned up and tires put on em

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by ride4life@Nov 26 2008, 03:09 PM~12266497
KINDA ROUGH WELDING HUH BUT OVERALL OK
yeah im not sure who did the work, but the body is real nice ;)

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
Originally posted by Pinky Bitches@Nov 26 2008, 06:54 PM~12266913
yeah im not sure who did the work, but the body is real nice ;)
yes looks real clean and u cant beat the price :)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cool:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
offers? :biggrin:

·
MADE IN TEXAS BITCH
5,889 Posts
PM sent ;)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i was looking under it on the trailer, its very solid ;)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i agree :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
pretty sure title says 110 thousand actuall and the doors are pretty clean open and shut super nice floors solid bumpers clean up very nice also :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
heres the pics of the trunk, the pumps and cylinders in there now will not be in there, when sold, they are going in the 63 on the trailer behind the regal, but i will put other cylinders in there, and maybe for more $$$ il put pumps and batts(stuff i got laying around of course) :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts