LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
84/91 euro caddy frame boxed front and back.suspension done back axle reinforced,a-arms are done uppers extened 3/4 lowers boxed (drivers side starting to crack) pobably put new ones on it. Rack is to the frame.it holds 10 batts 4 pumps its not lifted anymore still have bumper kit but extra $ for it.the bumper kit is not for sale by its self.this pic was tooken in 04 in vegas still very clean so make offers trades,cash whatever i'm open minded just no junk!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I dont think MAx sold his car so im gonna lock this one for now.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Only think I can think of is maybe he bought cadillac Bobs old cadi that was a pile of crap and broken down thats changed hands a few times (FL MI NM) and he thinks its max's car cuz they look alike. BUt either way we will find out.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 11 2005, 11:45 AM~3593633
Only think I can think of is maybe he bought cadillac Bobs old cadi that was a pile of crap and broken down thats changed hands a few times (FL MI NM) and he thinks its max's car cuz they look alike. BUt either way we will find out.
Nope that car your talking about is still in NM...dismantled in the back of a shop

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by LUXURY@Aug 11 2005, 10:47 AM~3593661
Nope that car your talking about is still in NM...dismantled in the back of a shop

oh ok well this guy must be a scammer and is gonna get LAYITOWNED right now :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
damn i better go check my garage lol.....this guy is full of chit!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Aug 11 2005, 03:41 PM~3595636
Hey Max how do you think I'm paying for mine. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Aug 11 2005, 05:41 PM~3595636

it's closer to me............i'll check it out bro...........haha. i was gonna say i would have to kick your ass if you sold that and not told me............... :biggrin:

[attachmentid=242174]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by DVS@Aug 11 2005, 06:57 PM~3595734
Hey Max how do you think I'm paying for mine.  :biggrin:
hahahahahahaha. no for real it is mine i am getting out of the game and i am going to build mopeds now custom mopeds j/p hahahahaha........................ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts