LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 84 regal with newer front end im looking to sell it car needs finished has already been cut no set up in it but cut for 10 batts 4 pumps chain bridge rear arches are wrapped a arms ext some what rear end is a tank has nice reinforcement i pulled the motor out last year and freshend it up new oil pump new noisy gear drive new gaskets new chrome dress up kit has 305 v8 in it aluminum intake 350 turbo trans eldebroke carb 600 1405 series car is incredibly solid doors are beautiful rockers are amazing i sat motor and trans back in it has hooker comp headers they are run open what it needs is vacum hoses hooked up, universal in drive shaft drive shaft put back in could use tranni mount put in it anti freeze put in it kick down linkage hooked up im probably forgetting something just ask if any ? has 13 on it they are old and need cleaned up and tires put on em asking 1500 you pick it up i might no someone to deliver it but not sure on price

·
Registered
891 Posts
can u send me more pics of.. i live in lou. ky
taking any trades on got a 91 towncar

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by THE CUSTOMIZER@Nov 15 2008, 12:40 PM~12165299
can u send me more pics of..  i live in lou. ky
taking any trades on got a 91 towncar
any pics of car possibly trade pm ur email

·
Registered
562 Posts
Location and can it be driven to chicago?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by MCVida@Nov 15 2008, 02:29 PM~12165896
Location and can it be driven to chicago?
middletown ohio its by hamilton where they hold westside picnic and the car needs finished it cant be drivin

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Bump for a good project

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
hey rick i can deliver car to whoever buys it, just need mileage to give a shipping quote! ;)

if i had extra money id buy it :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Pinky Bitches@Nov 16 2008, 08:15 AM~12170511
hey rick i can deliver car to whoever buys it, just need mileage to give a shipping quote! ;)

if i had extra money id buy it :biggrin:
you was the person i was talking about shipping it thru lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If I had the extra money homie I would buy it and smash the bumper. Good look on the sale. The car does have very nice doors and nice bumpers.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by livin_low@Nov 17 2008, 03:32 AM~12177928
If I had the extra money homie I would buy it and smash the bumper. Good look on the sale. The car does have very nice doors and nice bumpers.
yeah i remember some guy saying he was gonna take the doors and bumpers off lol when i had his regal in my garage :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts