1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
:0 damn good deal if you were only closer :tears:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
ya i bought this 4 4gs with a full wrap gold ds new 350 crate candy paint 3 pumps its worth more than that caddy 4 sure

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx mav good lookin out i knew i was 4 gettin something :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by regal_lights@Aug 20 2006, 01:53 PM~6005146
thats a nice rear panel...
u like that or what?
ya i bought it 4 4gs but i put some loot into it so 12000 obo good lookin out mav :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup or if u gotta clean 2 door caddy thats worth it ill trade....dont forget about my 85 caddy if ur interested id prolly take like 20,000 4 that

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by lscrider@Aug 20 2006, 12:59 PM~6005170
yup or if u gotta clean 2 door caddy thats worth it ill trade....dont forget about my 85 caddy if ur interested id prolly take like 20,000 4 that
yeah you probably sell the caddy faster..good luck with it bro. 20,000.00 for a fwd caddy is a little more reasonable than what you asking for the regal. :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
a i like caddys 2 but who cares dude wanted to get rid of the car but ya it is worth some money...ya sure a 90ed 2 door caddy is worth more,i didnt see the obo but im not gonna sit here all night and fight over whos car is better and that,tuna nice car ya i asked u if u wanted to trade and my car was worth more but i wasnt trying to say ur cart was a piece so good luck...and maverick nd everybody else that jumped in go fuck ur self....thanx have a nice day
hell you still going lol..shouldnt let shit on the net get to you so much bro..

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
what happend to that lower trim homie right in front of the rear tire :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
lscrider-- "ok well lets see ur guys rides then.....i never said it was worth 8gs and either is the caddy so fuck every1 that has some stupid shit to say"

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Maverick@Aug 20 2006, 02:06 PM~6005193
a i like caddys 2 but who cares dude wanted to get rid of the car but ya it is worth some money...ya sure a 90ed 2 door caddy is worth more,i didnt see the obo but im not gonna sit here all night and fight over whos car is better and that,tuna nice car ya i asked u if u wanted to trade and my car was worth more but i wasnt trying to say ur cart was a piece so good luck...and maverick nd everybody else that jumped in go fuck ur self....thanx have a nice day
i just put this up to joke around all fun and games

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Maverick@Aug 20 2006, 02:34 PM~6005295
lscrider-- "ok well lets see ur guys rides then.....i never said it was worth 8gs and either is the caddy so fuck every1 that has some stupid shit to say"

i know u have nice rides im talkin bout the rest of the dumbfucks......

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by oLeMeLlOyElLo@Aug 20 2006, 02:20 PM~6005434
maverick that chrome looks good homie keep me posted on whats next
I got to get some pics of the interior sometime..its all coming together..just taking time and money..I'll keep you up to date.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts