LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 85 regal this car has it all this car is candy apple red with the patters and a full airbrushing on the hood of a dragon and knight this car is ready the holle car is is gold and chrome from front to back even chrome drive shaft this car has a 350 all chrome gold a arms and all the inside of moter is allso candy apple red this car has a two pump wammy pump running 6 batteries for power quick disconect and all all showtime this baby has 10 switches and ready to go inside of car is all biscut tuck red and gold swival seats and all even has built in sub box with four 12s and 1500 watt amp doors have 2 8 inch subs allso so and four tweets sounds great has a custome rag top made to look like a convertible its awsome this allso has duels ..flowmasters shit is loud with two chrome pipes ill sell this car for 8000 or trade or make a offer i will work with the price a little but i really just like to trade cars its something i love to do 806-677-4281 frost im in texas

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
i will take better pics in the morning but this car can run for reals

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Luxury vehicle
Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Engine Auto part Subcompact car
Electrical wiring Engine Auto part Vehicle Electronics

this car has all subs and speakers in now thay where out for re wire the car has been changed to all power windows and locks no more handle to roll it up out with the old and in with the new lol

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.