LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A blue with white vynl top with custom blue and white interior two 15 inch monitors in the back and 19 inch screen in the dash . It has suicide hood and trunk , has two 12inch subs ,it also has juice!!!! Three pump set up with chain bridge for standing three wheel, 15 inch spokes on it now. The best part is that it has a 350 crate motor ! This car is one of a kind the only reason im selling it is got a new project. I will consider parcial trade for shortbed chevy and cash!! I'm not hurtting so please no low ballers if it sells it does and if not then it can stay where it is. Thank you for looking!!!!! $6000 O.B.O

·
Registered
15,499 Posts
Originally posted by RUDYSYMPLE85@Feb 9 2010, 10:49 AM~16559431
A blue with white vynl top with custom blue and white interior two 15 inch monitors in the back and 19 inch screen in the dash . It has suicide hood and trunk , has two 12inch subs ,it also has juice!!!! Three pump set up with chain bridge for standing three wheel, 15 inch spokes on it now. The best part is that it has a 350 crate motor ! This car is one of a kind the only reason im selling it is got a new project. I will consider parcial trade for shortbed chevy and cash!! I'm not hurtting so please no low ballers if it sells it does and if not then it can stay where it is. Thank you for looking!!!!! $6000 O.B.O

TTT.:thumbsup: FOR DA HOMIE

·
Registered
15,499 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by RUDYSYMPLE85@Feb 9 2010, 10:49 AM~16559431

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts