LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 1985 caprice coupe with euro kit. engine and tranny work flawless, body is striaght no rust, new top put on recently, fairly new paint (black with blue pearl on top) I am selling without rims and inside of BC only.

Car needs Springs, passenger Inner fender, some electrical work to run and be safe, interior work.

Hate to sell it but ill take $2500firm or trade. i will throw in some cash too if the trade is a nice car or truck. lookin for a monte, euro cutty,coupedeville,chevy trucks...WILL ALSO TRADE FOR NEWER DIRTBIKE!
Pm if you got more questions. serious buyers only please.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
ya i went and looked at one like 2-3 years ago looks identical to yours,and was missing the inner fender too,needed work and the dash had a big ass hole in it,the guy also had a bubble on supremes he was sellin at the same time,if i find the pic buddy gave me ill scan it and post it up

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahahaha that was jack...ok then this is the car u saw. he had it sittin in his driveway for about 2 years so i decided to save it. i didnt know it was in the buysell but ive done a fair amount of work to get it running since then...i bought it about 3 months ago.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Originally posted by W.C.Ryder82@Sep 2 2005, 08:43 PM~3743349
ahahaha that was jack...ok then this is the car u saw. he had it sittin in his driveway for about 2 years so i decided to save it. i didnt know it was in the buysell but ive done a fair amount of work to get it running since then...i bought it about 3 months ago.
ya i was gonna buy that car but he wanted 5gs for it i was like WTF,it needed all new brakes and a bunch of small shit but still not bad for 2500,good luck sellin it

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Too bad BC only,i'd pay ya cash today,o well!

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
93,000 og kms engine is dirty but runs great this car is in mint condition , power everything

trade maybe ??? , i sent u pm

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts