LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
motor pics specs ?set up pics,strokes,a-arms?reinforcements?miles on car,motor,tranny?By the looks of that front passenger tire looks like you been doin a lil 3 wheelin :0 powerballs?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8 inch in the front with a full stack of springs, 14 inch in the rear,the rear also has a chin bridge, the humps are plated, custom made axle plate (i made it )the front is completly reinforced, upper a arms are extended 3/4, lower a arms are wrapped 1/4 inch, one fat boy pump to the front, the car has 75,000 mi. on the car and the engine has 50,000 miles. the trans. has not been replaced.just rebuilt the carb.... the system is about 4 months old. i do not have pic's of the motor yet,i will have to get that for you... and yes their is powerball's

Attachments

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
no hopping pics....
The springs aren't broken in yet to get enough suspension travel and his lazy ass won't charge the batteries to get it going. Ohh yeh... he doesn't hop cars when he owns them ... just other peoples cars..lol

Sorry just thought I might be of some help

Rob

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Originally posted by iseeyouhatin@Aug 10 2005, 09:28 PM~3589535
YOUR CAR SUCKS, I WOULDENT TAKE THAT ULGY PIECE OF SHIT FOR FREE
what a fuckin asshole. doesnt match your name well either. mentally disabled

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Originally posted by iseeyouhatin@Aug 11 2005, 02:28 AM~3589535

todo pendejo el vato

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Originally posted by iseeyouhatin@Aug 11 2005, 03:28 AM~3589535
Ok.. Thank you for your useless opinion. NOW.....

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Understood??

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Originally posted by iseeyouhatin@Aug 11 2005, 02:28 AM~3589535
Go outside and play with your GI JoE's Stay off Your Daddy's Computer.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by iseeyouhatin@Aug 11 2005, 01:28 AM~3589535

OK put some pictures of your ride on here, OH my bad do you have one? or do you even have a camera to take pictures of it? i bet you have a honda or you drive your daddy's car... anyway you are not worth my time cause you sound like your are 12 years old... get it right I SEE YOU HATIN dumb ass HA HA HA... it shuld be i see me hatin or i'm a fag bring your ass to duval and talk that shit i'll be waiting!!!!! :machinegun: :thumbsdown: :0

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS CAR...

This fool just called me and told me that if no-one buys it that he is going to keep it. This asshole said if he keeps it though he is going to cut the top off paint it baby blue and put 20 or 22 inch spinners on it.... PLEASE buy this before this asshole does something silly to it.

Rob

1 - 20 of 23 Posts