LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS A 85 CUTTY.I BOUGHT THIS CAR LIKE THIS TO BUILD BUT MONEY RAN LOW.IT HAS CAPRICE A ARMS EXTENDED 3/4IN AND REINFORCED.IT HAS A CHAIN BRIDGE AND IT DOES 3 WHEEL IN ALL 4 CORNERS.IT HAS A RACK FOR 3 PUMPS AND 6 BATTS.NO HYDRAULICS ARE SOLD WITH THIS CAR AT ALL.THE INTERIOR IS NOT BAD.SEATS ARE CLEAN.NEEDS A NEW DASH CAUSE THE GUY I BOUGHT IT OFF OF PUT A 60'S DASH IN IT,BUT IT DON'T LOOK BAD.JUST NEED CLEANED AND THE WIRES TUCKED BACK UNDER THE DASH.THERES NO MOTOR OR TRANNY.THE OLD MOTOR BLEW UP.AND FOR A EXTRA 200 I'LL THROW IN SOME 13'S ON TIRES IN OK CONDITION.CAR IS SOLID AND NO BONDO MAKE OFFER MAKE OFFER MAKE OFFER

·
Registered
995 Posts
:0 i havw a 90 lincoln tc for it if u want to trade and do have a picture of the hole car from faraway and is the bumpers good. o yea the lincoln tc run needs outside work done. it has the 5.0 liter in it. let me know im interested.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by tddbrumfield@Oct 11 2007, 04:15 PM~8979764
:0 i havw a 90 lincoln tc for it if u want to trade and do have a picture of the hole car from faraway and is the bumpers good. o yea the lincoln tc run needs outside work done. it has the 5.0 liter in it. let me know im interested.

don't really need a lincoln but post some pics.i just might.does the car run good and do you have a clear title.i'll get pic of it from far away.bumpers are good.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by tddbrumfield@Oct 11 2007, 04:15 PM~8979764

has the car been cut and it it the one in your avatar

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt4tn

·
Registered
995 Posts
the car runs and has a clear title i have it here. this is if u want to do this cuase i want a cutlass again and i saw this cutty, i had one juice 2years ago and made a big mistake of getting rid of it and wanted another one. my first cutty was a 84 in mint condition from a old man. its stock my bad

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tddbrumfield@Oct 12 2007, 05:25 AM~8983921
the car runs and has a clear title i have it here. this is if u want to do this cuase i want a cutlass again and i saw this cutty, i had one juice 2years ago and made a big mistake of getting rid of it and wanted another one. my first cutty was a 84 in mint condition from a old man.

pm'd

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by tddbrumfield+Oct 12 2007, 05:49 AM~8983976-->
:biggrin: my ols 86 cutty
the i gave away and mess alot it had 2 pumps set-up
[/b]
that was nice homie

<!--QuoteBegin-dennis112382
@Oct 12 2007, 07:17 AM~8984210