LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's happenin forum? So this is my first build thread. I'm on here all the time reading about other peoples cars and getting ideas for my own lol. I gotta lotta projects going on but I'm gonna try to stick to this one. maybe sell the others. anyway, this is my 85 biarritz. I've had it about a year now and I've been collecting pieces for it so it's time to start.

here's how she looked the day I got her. I traded a set of 22's I had for it. got all the paper work to it and the original gold keys with it :D. I basicly stole it haha

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Coupé
Vehicle Car Vehicle door Luxury vehicle Car seat
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car

I'll post more recent pictures tomorrow. I've put an e&g grill on it and some chrome and gold knock-offs. I got some bucket seats out a touring model and all the fillers and a fifth wheel to put on it too. so yea more pics to come. thanks for looking! :biggrin:

Attachments

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
man if you could change it to a rear wheel drive and then narrow the frame on the front so you can mount 13X7's on that ........... that would be cool to see.

wait it prolly doesnt have a frame does it??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea it's got a frame. I thought about converting it to rear wheel but I desided to leave it front wheel and try to put a northstar in it.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.