LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***** NEW PRICE *****

I'M SELLING MY 85 REGAL... CAR IS LIFTED, PIN STRIPED BY CURLEY IN LONG BEACH, DECENT PAINT JOB AND SOUNDS... V6. CAR IS PLAQUE FLYABLE... I'M ASKING $5,000... THANKS PAPAS...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
x2

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I DONT HOW TO POST PICS IN HERE HOMIES... BUT YOU CAN GO TO MY PROFILE HERE AND SEE THE COUPLE OF PICS THERE... OR SHOOT ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND YOU SOME... WHAT DOES"X2" MEAN ANYWAYS...?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Originally posted by PAPA'[email protected]@Dec 16 2008, 10:01 PM~12451434
I DONT HOW TO POST PICS IN HERE HOMIES... BUT YOU CAN GO TO MY PROFILE HERE AND SEE THE COUPLE OF PICS THERE... OR SHOOT ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND YOU SOME... WHAT DOES"X2" MEAN ANYWAYS...?
x2 means ,saying it twice , so when the guy says more pics, and then the guy below him will x2 which means hes saing the same thing.... hope that helps... :biggrin:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Originally posted by PAPA'[email protected]@Dec 16 2008, 08:18 PM~12449695
YEAH I DO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST THEM IN HERE.... IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I'LL SHOOT YOU GUYS SOME...

H3r3 U go HOMI3 BAD ASS REGAL TTT :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by my50@Dec 17 2008, 07:51 PM~12460592
can you give a little more details(reinforced,how many pumps,milage )
ONLY REINFORCED IN THE DOORS... BUYER WILL HAVE TO DO IT THEMSELVES. 2 PUMPS 8 BATTERIES. 4 SWITCHES, FRONT BACK AND 3WHEEL. AND AS FAR AS MILES CAN REALLY TELL YOU. I ONLY USE THE CAR ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. THE SPEEDOMETER STOPPED WORKING ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD NOT TO SURE WHAT IT READS. I COULD CHECK WHEN I GET HOME...

1 - 20 of 253 Posts