LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I got my 1986 Caprice Landau for sale its got like 171 kilometers on it,runs great,fires up and drives all good,it needs some love and paint to be nice,I have the 90 lights for the front,will drive pretty much anywhere,can deliver to the coast for a extra bit of cash to cover expenses,has newer blizzaks on it now for winter enjoyment 2700 canadian firm

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
howmuch do u want for it is better if u said a price so u can recieve a decent offert and how much u.s.a dollars do u wan for it i'm in wa few hours away from it and ilke u car so how much will that be send me a pm

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still have this up for sale or trade with or without anything on it,not hurting to get rid of it or anything but if somone wanted to work somthing out it could happen,if not it goes away when it snows and put on the backburner.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
LETS TRADE AND YOU CAN COME PICK IT UP IN KENNEWICK WASHINGTON 509 AREA.THE CAR IS PRIMERED AND CLEAN GREY LEATHER INTERIOR.IF INTRESTED HIT ME UP AT [email protected]

Attachments

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Id prefer to trade in BC cause i dont want to fuck with all the inspection shit but if nothin comes up mabey ill hit you up if you still have your car

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
damn ***** I thought you said 2700 canadian.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya I edited the post today from when I originally made this topic,things change time for it to go,it has stock wheels on it now but is the same car

1 - 20 of 54 Posts