LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im not in no rush on selling my ride/trade i am more looking to sell due to i want to buy my 1st car i ever brought when i was 16.a 1963 impala 4dr(i know to many drs but thats me).the vehicle has all new frt suspension inner/outer tie-rods,pit and idler arms,center link,wheel bearings 5 months old car has been sitting since august.i have the ol engine 305 that the t/chain broke so i decided to pull it out and put a 350 in it.the 350 has new gaskets,rearmain seal,oil pump shaft,wires & plugs,distributor,engine mounts,etc. the motor is ready to be set in i just dont have the time right now to finish due to my son just being born and work...any ? call me or message im asking 3500 for the car

PLEASE IF SOMEWAY SOMEHOW YOU DISAGREE IM MY PRICE,HAVE A NEG. COMMENT OR ANYTHING POSITIVE MESSAGE ME.I DONT TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY RIDES WHEN POSTED I EXCEPT THE SAME FROM U ALL(NEWBIES)

OH AND I DO HAVE A 2ND INTERIOR FOR THE CAR AS WELL DASH,DOOR PANELS,QUATER PANELS ETC.

T-TOPS DO NOT LEAK SINCE I HAVE OWNED IT,RIMS ARE 14" SPOKE AND IT HAS 2 RED PUMPS

http://cid-facb0e81d60d8d2a.spaces.live.co...0D8D2A!121/

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I can't beleive you are getting rid of that car :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
226 Posts