LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1987 buick century that im looking to sell. first thing that came to mind was a lowrider classified site, as i have seen a few of these cars turned into pretty good cars. its got 137,000 miles but guns strong. anyone looking for an interesting, original, and different car to start a project on...this is your car. its in fair condition, and the biggest problem is the car needs a new radiator. other then that, it has a new battery, new starter, new alternator, and new plug wires. the outside is not in the best shape...few dings and dents, few rust spots, and a cracked grille. front tires replaced about 5 months ago, and the wheels are stock. the interior is in pretty good shape, just needs to be vacumed. the headliner was falling off when i got the car, and the previous owner atempted to staple it to the ceiling. the car could probably use new brake pads soon, because the brakes work fine, but ive noticed that they have worn down over time. the car was a daily driver from last december till the beginning of this summer, where its been sitting in front of my house because im trying to save up to get a new car, and dont wanna spend my saved money on fixing this car. i have no pictures, but i shall work on getting some within the next few days. the car is located in north new jersey. im asking $1200 obo. feel free to IM me on AIM at gibald5204 or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts