LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have my car posted up in another topic. Only now I am interested in trades and sale of the car. If you are interested call me at 719-465-8304. If you want to see pictures look at my other post about looking for a g body uncut. I have pictures under this section. I only have a week or 2 so hurry up if you are interested. ASK FOR JEFF...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and yes it's the car in my picture profile if you are wondering

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey man, I appreciate the pics, that will help out alot

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
look nice homie

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey if you are interested in a price just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am open to all trades. I also have some cash to go onto a trade if someone wants to trade an impala, or something along those lines. I would like for the car to be done, or atleast have everything done and ready to be put back together. Thanks Homies.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey homies, just to let you all know it has a three pump cce setup, with six batterries it is chain bridged, and the motor is a 307 with 18,000 miles on it. it runs great and could be a daily driver.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys again i only have about a week to sell or trade or else its getting redone

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have til this friday to get a buyer or a trade atleast initiated or I'm going to make it into a single pump hopper. So if you are interested atleast let me know before then so I don't start on the car

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey i got a nice old school big body pm me if you want to know more i also got is posted for trades its a 77 caddy check it out

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to see some pics of the car I can't see them on your listing. I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey low77caddy, you should give me a call, so we can discuss some stuff. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey if anyone is still interested I am still getting rid of the car I am interested in trades. I would prefer to sell it, but I am interested in all trades. If anyone needs any more info just call me at my number listed above. I am in no hurry to sell the car anymore, just whenever it happens, it happens.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if anyone wants pics of the engine or the setup just pm me an email.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks man, It should go fast. I would rather sell it than trade though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts