LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install a 2 pump set on a 87 cutlass supreme can anyone give me some advice on what I will need to do? :uh:

·
Registered
638 Posts
If you are anywhere near Louisville KY call PITBULL HYDRAULICS and ask for BRENT he will take care of you. Check my signature for the number :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by 85REGAL@Sep 10 2005, 10:45 PM~3789298
If you are anywhere near Louisville KY call PITBULL HYDRAULICS and ask for BRENT he will take care of you.  Check my signature for the number :biggrin:

yes call Brent cause CCE is bad mmmk! and we jsut dont want you to go thru what others have ... (i.e.) just search for CCE on here and i bet you will find plenty of horror stories ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats the problem I have. I live in east Tennessee and there ain't any shops around here. I have the cars (87 Cutlass, 64 Impala) I even have the kit (Pro Hopper) I just don't know all the tricks of the trade. I would like to learn how to do this. I will not let you down by building junk! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Originally posted by low4fun@Sep 11 2005, 09:33 AM~3792112
Thats the problem I have. I live in east Tennessee and there ain't any shops around here. I have the cars (87 Cutlass, 64 Impala) I even have the kit (Pro Hopper) I just don't know all the tricks of the trade. I would like to learn how to do this. I will not let you down by building junk! :thumbsup:
wat part of tennessee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts