LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 87 Cutty power windows and doors 307 V8 runs and drives good St. Louis area
make me an offer willing to trade for a 88-90 Ninja sportbike pics should be posted :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
i thought i got dibs on it?

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt
:0

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Sep 1 2005, 12:03 PM~3733713
looks like its leaking a little :dunno:  :thumbsdown:
nah just a spill from filling up power steering

but I'm going to keep it just wanted to see what I can get in a trade just ordered some candy paint from ebay and I got a set of 20's laying around I bought a couple of month ago so here I go starting another project did not know if I wanted to keep it or not but might as well

I will posting pics in paint and body furom as the car get sprayed in the garage :puffin: :thumbsup: :wave: :buttkick:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a keep it now but you almost got a good offer add two more bucks you could've had
it a week ago but

I got paint and other stuff planned for it now but hey money talks

I almost had a frame for it But I could not afford the frame swap

this is my second Cutty my first one has juice this one I am going to hook it up someway someday :worship: :nono: :tears: :dunno: :buttkick:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Sep 2 2005, 03:10 AM~3737291
I'm a keep it now but you almost got a good offer add two more bucks you could've had
it a week ago but

I got paint and other stuff planned for it now but hey money talks
I almost had a frame for it But I could not afford the frame swap

this is my second Cutty my first one has juice this one I am going to hook it up someway someday :worship:  :nono:  :tears:  :dunno:  :buttkick:

make me proud...

damn how many days i spent building that thing in my head ..

too bad i was so broke

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by ice64berg@Sep 1 2005, 09:31 PM~3737405
make me proud...

damn how many days i spent building that thing in my head ..

too bad i was so broke
what plans did you have for it :uh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
if the frame was good, i was going to have my boy go out there and look at it and it would become a lowrider, trying to make a couple of cutties into this lowrider club and trying to show that they're just as good as anything else. but just a couple of months too late, damn.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by doubleducedice@Sep 2 2005, 08:58 AM~3739349
if the frame was good, i was going to have my boy go out there and look at it and it would become a lowrider, trying to make a couple of cutties into this lowrider club and trying to show that they're just as good as anything else.  but just a couple of months too late, damn.
yeah I was going to turn it into a hopper but my money is not right at the moment
do not really want to put the dubs on but hey If I paint it chrome is going on the shoes :cool:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Sep 2 2005, 03:54 AM~3737503
what plans did you have for it :uh:
my plans getting a nardi wheel of ebay... changing them valve cover gaskets pronto ... i was even thinging about pulling the motor and apply a fresh coat of paint ..

stocking up on sandpaper and strip it down ... idid i also mention taking my shoes off the 64 and throwing them on the cutlass
throwing in a cd player ... maybe some bump .

(sneakinganotherprojectpasttheoldladytocoverasadriver) ... so i can get serious about the impala over the winter ..

i still havent seen the guy that had the mazda ext. cab out here ... i need somethign to drive that is got some potential to sit on some thangs and maybe later the possibility of juice

keep that cutty hood dawg!
what color you buy from ebay for it ?

if you pm me it's all on tha low ...

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts