LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally decided to just put it out here....dont have any room for it anymore and i have another project that needs the space (money wouldnt hurt either :biggrin: ).....I'm sure most of you know the car from when it belonged to bigpimpin, for those that dont heres the lowdown:

car is a 83 mark 6 with 87 towncar body panels etc., making it a one of a kind 87 coupe (they didnt make coupes at this time)

frame is fully wrapped in 3/16"s front to back and powdercoated, full chrome undercarrige with reinforcements
custom interior with bad-ass light bar
rebuilt 5.0 with lots of chrome
brand new: 14x7 all chrome (will get pics this weekend), 175/70/r14 hercules, ball-joints, 4.5 ton coils (still not broken in) prohopper comp front cylinders, adex w/superduty plug, saco comp motors, etc. etc.
car is straight as an arrow and everything works including trip computer and giant ass moonroof.
runs and drives like a champ (i use it as a daily quite often, when my back can handle it :biggrin: )
I'd like to see 8k for the car which I'd say is pretty fair considerind what it is and what its got, but make me an offer because i'm flexible

the car is without batteries right now, the reason for this is that i was going to put 14 new in it but decided that someone might not want it as a hopper so they can choose how many batteries they want to put in it.....4,10,14 or whatever

tht car needs a hood cable, it snapped and i just never felt the need to replace it......so there she is add batteries and play

any questions hit me up, you can also check out the build and some videos of the car at www.hi-calibercustoms.com

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics

Attachments

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the top one was at a show last year, the second one was at my buddies house a few weeks ago (right before the new wheels went on)

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another

Attachments

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bad pic, but you get the idea

Attachments

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Sep 15 2005, 07:52 PM~3824534
Where the trunk pics :biggrin:
the only ones i got right now are of it all dirty with no batteries, but i'll see if i can find em..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some older ones

Attachments

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
somem more older ones

Attachments

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chea

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
ollddd

Attachments

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
I luv that car, do you know what all he changed on the body to make it look that way.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 16 2005, 01:28 AM~3826663
everything is bolt on except for the rear clip, u have to cut and weld in town car sheet metal i believe
:cool:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
memories

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
pic when i had it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 451 Posts