LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
87 Mazda B2200

im just open to offers of any kind, cash, trade whatever........ this truck has countless hours into it, and lots of damn hard earned money, and lots and lots of serious one off mods that are unique.

Basics:

Shaved, Suicided, Phantom grille, Unibody, Chopped top 4", 2600i hood, 4x4 fenders, fenders welded to pillars........much much more...

4-Link, Viar 450c, 2500# all around, smc valves, 2 switches, dual gauge, steel braded lines everyware, 2-ten gallon tanks in custom one off bottle bracket, bulkhead fittings to keep clean look.

Fiberglass dash, autometer gauges, custom one off shifter, tweeded seats, spray in bedliner, custom tube center console, lots and lots of alumium one off items, billet specialites steering wheel.

This truck has alot of One-off mods, and hand made items that i persoanlly made from aluminum. The bottle brackets are hand made, as is the shifter, head rest covers, mirror mounts, center console, and much more.

Also has 18" Body Coddington Slayers, with new rubber. Paint is flat black and flat red.

there are lots and lots of other subtle but majior mods that are done to this ride, it would take seriously forever to list them......if you want to know them just ask and i would be glad to type them all out for you........

The truck runs really well, but its still a mazda, so its not the fastest thing in the world. Starts up every time, and rides really well also. idk how many mles it auctually has on it, it has all aftermarket autometer gauges, i know it was over 100k when i took the gauges out and replaced them with the autometer.

The truck is not complete, there are a few things that need to be fixed on it......the motor is completely stock and would need some dressing up to really compete in shows, and some real paint to compete.

looking to start workin on my other projects, so this one can go, dont really need to sell it, but if i can get a good offer its gone, of if anyone has another project that their willing to trade, i will consider that also.......looking for older cars or trucks, but anything will be considered and encouraged.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF DEILVERING THIS TRUCK, IF YOUR INTERESTED YOU WILL EITHER HAVE TO GET IT SHIPPED TO YOU, OR COME UP AND GET IT. IF I HAD A TRAILER I WOULD GLADLY MEET YOU.

I also have lots of other pics of it in my profile on street source hereand if you are serious enough i will take as many high res pics as you want of anyting on the truck. just ask.

You can contact me via Email at [email protected] or AIM @ Draginrocker97 or you can reply to my mautofied post that way.

Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=32795

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Twistid@Jul 25 2005, 07:01 PM
top for it?
[snapback]3477530[/snapback]​
nope, its a permanent chopped top

thanks for the comp man.

taylor

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
thats a bad mutha fucka right there!!

bring it up my way drive it around for a week and i garuntee you will be able to name your price on it

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
ill give it a ttt

·
Registered
901 Posts
:0 Nice an clean mang.....

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OPEN TO TRADES, or buy it

·
Registered
589 Posts
TT FUKIN T for a mad clean an chopped mazdawg i love the work you put into it u werent lying bout tha one off bullshit tight work tho good luck sellin

·
Registered
795 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i replied to your PM^^^^^

·
Registered
666 Posts