·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by dOUbleDiPPin@Sep 21 2005, 11:55 PM~3862721

How much and can it include the girl in your avi

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
so you got it back from the fools that stole it? nice whats the scoop on that homie???TTT for a clean luxury sport

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 7monte8@Sep 22 2005, 04:32 AM~3863406
so you got it back from the fools that stole it?  nice  whats the scoop on that homie???TTT for a clean luxury sport
thanks mane
yeah man turns out it was only like a block from my house so they didnt rag on it :) but my system is gone along with cd's clothes.. usual stuff. they even tried takin on of my rims off but couldnt figure it out haha but now its dented to shit but a new one is in teh mail ;)

but icbc replaced the whole steering colum, locks, painted my door, replaced the back dash. and the other day i got new belts and piece for my carb. it pulls realll good now :biggrin:
annnnd my new stereo is goin on on saturday :cool:

lookin to get around 4000 Canadian negotiable.

·
Registered
176 Posts
whats that american and how much would it cost me to get it shipped to north carolina i really want a monte carlo and urs is the cleanist so far

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by EightN9ne@Sep 22 2005, 06:33 PM~3868221
is that 4000 with or without the system?

if its with, how much do you want without?
3500 without, system is gonna be over 700

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by dkong2001@Sep 22 2005, 05:23 PM~3867746
whats that american and how much would it cost me to get it shipped to north carolina i really want a monte carlo and urs is the cleanist so far
hey man sorry man i dont think i would feel comfortable shipping, for your sake sorry bro

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Chris@Sep 22 2005, 10:56 PM~3869982
nice ride...but i am broke..lol
thanks man, ive heard lots about ur lac from jordan, hope i see it around one of these days sounds nice :cool:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
that cars clean man, wish i had the money

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
no problem bro, do u roll with a car club?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
yea man i hear yea, me and a few buddies are doin the same thing, but my buddys ride (witch was the best ride out of all of ours) got jaked, now eeryones cars are works inprogress well, maybe we should all help each other out and start a car club, how many ppl do you have ?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice man, 4...well 3 one of my buddies has a bagged mazda but isnt really down, but we all really want to get something going. the only thing holding me back is my lack of money haha. where are u at in bc??

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by dOUbleDiPPin@Sep 22 2005, 11:52 PM~3870203
nice man, 4...well 3 one of my buddies has a bagged mazda but isnt really down, but we all really want to get something going. the only thing holding me back is my lack of money haha. where are u at in bc??
im in tsawasen ( south delta ), and my buddies ride was a blazer on 13's, hey jaked it and beat on it for a bt then lit it on fire... so he needs a new ride ill let him know about your ride

1 - 20 of 94 Posts