LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i started to work on my regal...bought it almost 2 years ago..it was my daily driver since,but i always wanted it to be more...so here we go.. :biggrin:

my regal is from germany...long way to pick it up..and it did start snowing,so i took me 12 hours for 250miles :0



daily driver.even in winter..:tears:





13" 100spokes


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,129 Posts
DAMN GREAT START...CAR LOOKS REALLY GOOD ALREADY...WHATS THE PLANS FOR HER...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 79regal@Oct 9 2007, 04:05 AM~8958331
DAMN GREAT START...CAR LOOKS REALLY GOOD ALREADY...WHATS THE PLANS FOR HER...

THANKS! :biggrin: plans..i got a 2nd frame.which i will reinforce fully,dont know the color yet..was thinking about black,or something dark..blue would be cool,but my brothers monte is blue :angry:
hydros of course and at least 8 batteries and 13" ! :cool:

you got 1 regal too??? :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Oct 9 2007, 05:16 AM~8958429
:biggrin:  :biggrin: 
now i wonder if they would fit in my cutty? hmmmm :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:biggrin: i guess its too far for you to drive over here :biggrin:

but i got almost the same seats from my first car :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,464 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: yea i might have to go look for me some seats from one :biggrin: yea i got my build up on here to :biggrin:



keep us updated wih progress pics homie :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,295 Posts
lookin good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
hey :wave:

nice topic!
much luck with your new project, it was about time :cool:
hope i'm gonna make some progress on my ride too in the next months!

cya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,129 Posts
Originally posted by ReGaLiZe iT@Oct 9 2007, 04:59 AM~8958390
THANKS!  :biggrin:  plans..i got a 2nd frame.which i will reinforce fully,dont know the color yet..was thinking about black,or something dark..blue would be cool,but my brothers monte is blue  :angry:
hydros of course and at least 8 batteries and 13" ! :cool:

you got 1 regal too??? </span>:cheesy:



<span style=\'color:blue\'>SOLD IT TO PUT PUT A SET UP IN THIS...




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
692 Posts
Nice buick :thumbsup: hell i like the way the blue spokes looked on it orginally
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 1LOACRD@Oct 14 2007, 06:09 AM~8996448
hey  :wave:

nice topic!
much luck with your new project, it was about time  :cool:
hope i'm gonna make some progress on my ride too in the next months!

cya!

hey...whats up :biggrin: :biggrin:

i know it was time... :uh: try to work on it every day,but its already getting really cold :yessad:

your car is waiting 4 you :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TIME 4 SOME UPDATES....



removed the t-tops trim and weatherstrip..
all rusty and shiiit :(


removed the hood and trunk lid


TODAY WAS A SAD DAY :tears: :tears:



cracked the windshield when removing the clips for the trim,, i know i´m an idiot!!!
i dont know where to get one over here :banghead: :banghead:
that shit makes me angry and sad

:yessad: :yessad:
 
1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Top