LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" MIZATTI RIMS ON LOWPROFILE TIRES.
TINTED ALL AROUND.
EURO CLEARS AND SMOKED OUT ALL AROUND.
EURO HEADLIGHTS W/ WIPER DELETES.
CONTITECH AIRBAGS W/ 10 SWITCHES - F, B, S, S, P, SS, & INDIVIDUAL CORNERS.
2 5 GALLON AIR TANKS FILLED BY 1 100% DUTY CYLCE VIAIR COMPRESSOR.
1 - 10 GALLON Co2 TANK
FRONT FENDER WELLS CUT OUT, AND REAR WELLS NOTCHED TO TUCK RIMS.
CLEAN IN AND OUT.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
real tight, tell me have you posted some in progress pictures on benzworld.org?

do you have interior pictures?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
TIGGHTT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by CDGUY619DOTCOM@Aug 30 2005, 03:08 AM~3718441
18" MIZATTI RIMS ON LOWPROFILE TIRES.
TINTED ALL AROUND.
EURO CLEARS AND SMOKED OUT ALL AROUND.
EURO HEADLIGHTS W/ WIPER DELETES.
CONTITECH AIRBAGS W/ 10 SWITCHES - F, B, S, S, P, SS, & INDIVIDUAL CORNERS.
2 5 GALLON AIR TANKS FILLED BY 1 100% DUTY CYLCE VIAIR COMPRESSOR.
1 - 10 GALLON Co2 TANK
FRONT FENDER WELLS CUT OUT, AND REAR WELLS NOTCHED TO TUCK RIMS.
CLEAN IN AND OUT.
that looks just like my homie alfreds..but his is on standard 18"wires..with a fixxed 350 chevy motor in it..major h.p. for a car like that..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
Originally posted by biggboy@Aug 30 2005, 03:45 PM~3719006
that looks just like my homie alfreds..but his is on standard 18"wires..with a fixxed 350 chevy motor in it..major h.p. for a car like that..
what do you mean by saying for a car like that? that car isnt a lightweight...
and the stock engines were pretty strong if they wouldnt have been cut down for the us law back in the days...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,550 Posts
Originally posted by Lil Charlie@Aug 30 2005, 05:22 PM~3719128
what do you mean by saying for a car like that? that car isnt a lightweight...
and the stock engines were pretty strong if they wouldnt have been cut down for the us law back in the days...


yeah exactly ! 560 SEL of that model will kick some a$$ easily :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,409 Posts
That car is the shit :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
mine and friends cars shitty weather that day though

64 impala, 88 190e 1991 300e,and a 97 audi a4 1.8t
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top