LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic that for the most part is clean, it does have a few scratches and minor dings. The car has a 307, V-8. Also features a chrome reinforced rear end as well as upper and lower control arms, front uppers and lowers are chrome also. The car has been cut, it has the cylinders and springs in it in the pics, but I plan on putting the car back stock for the new owner unless they would like it as is. The car is very presentable and would make a real good start for someone. $3400 OBO. Shoot some offers at me......I will also get better pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn't be able to bring it all the way there, especially the way gas prices are now. But you are close, if you are interested in making a deal let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
by you bringing the car here it would prove dependability as well as devotion to make a sale I got the funds homie just waiting for the right deal.How else can you prove the car runs and drives great?I'm very interested and am not just another foolish kid playin games.shoot up som more pics and your city and state and I'll get directions from mapquest and let ya know if I can travel that far

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
just sold the monte 8cutlass8 don't sound too bad for a name :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 7monte8@Aug 13 2005, 07:57 PM~3612696
by you bringing the car here it would prove dependability as well as devotion to make a sale    I got the funds homie just waiting for the right deal.How else can you prove the car runs and drives great?I'm very interested and am not just another foolish kid playin games.shoot up som more pics and your city and state and I'll get directions from mapquest and let ya know if I can travel that far

I wouldn't drive any car that old that far. I guess I am just spoiled, the car seems to run ok and it does need a tune up and a few minor adjustments, nothing major. I am in Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 45 minutes Total Est. Distance: 585.20 miles

if I go there and like 2500?

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
where you located at bro.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The car is in , the car has cylinders and springs under it and that is as far as it got. i planned on putting it back to stock or with the cylinders and springs still in it just like it shows in the pics. I do have a set up I could have installed, two pumps, eight batteries set up. The price would be $4500. Sorry no more pics yet I will try to get them tommorrow.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 7monte8@Aug 13 2005, 08:13 PM~3612798
Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 45 minutes Total Est. Distance: 585.20 miles
if I go there and like 2500?
any body else he is close shoot some more offers :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts