LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my first low rider need tips on which to use I may drive the truck year round in Canada. Any advice would be accepted. I'm not interested in hydos. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
we did a D-50 and used bags all around on it. they are smaller in the front though, like the firestone 2500s. i cant really remember too many other details about it because it was a while ago.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i had a mitsu juiced it u have to do a coil over in the front and rear a full size hoppin springs in itthe cavity is not have a big enough diamiter.it does a great 3 with 8 inches in front and 12's in the rear 2 pumps 6 batt's

good luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
if you are driving it year round in canada i would suggest bags cause in the cold winter months i cant see hydros holding up very well, especially with all the salt and sand on the cylinders all the time, and cold batteries etc.... with bags just make sure you have little to no moisture in the system or the bags and vaalves could freeze up, it hasnt happend to me yet and ive had my bags for 4 years in a year round daily but they can freeze

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
where in canada do you live?

my caprice's bags froze in the morn so i had to pre lift before i goto bed, but then it got stolen... i still remember, i left it in chicano the night it was stolen. damn gang bangers.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i had an 88 d-50 bagged and body dropped firestone 2500's in the front and 2600's in the rear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts