LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gettin ready to trade off my regal for this mini truck but it pretty much needs a new bumper and grill..the ones on it are tore up...The guy sellin it told me that the front end off a toyota or mazda would fit on there no problem..he says they're all the same in the front..is this tru? he was sayin i can buy the chromed out front kit for a mazda and it will fit just fine....anybody know if this is tru??? if anybody knows please let me know..

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?? i really hate the front end on this truck..they have one all chromed out i could buy but i still think its ugly..i'd like to get the chrome billit grill with like an all chrome toyota bumper...the guy sellin it says it will fit on but i don't wanna buy the kit if it won't fit....so does anybody here know about this?? please let me know..its an 89 dodge/mitsu...same truck....mini truck.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I won't say for sure that it would look right, I've never seen one of those trucks with a different front. Most people put Toyota fronts on other trucks, but you have to know that the measurements will be the same. And, you still don't know if it will look right. In my opinion, I would get a chrome factory front end and put a billet insert into the grille and bumper. That would look nice.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i was thinkin some kinda billet grill and then the toyota bumpers..everybody has those on everything..i'm not tryin to even put this in shows its just my lil truck to drive to work...already came lowered with the 13's and walk through cab..if it was up to me i'd rather just have the lil truck and take the camper off but since they cut the cab that camper gotta stay on now...oh well it'll make a fun lil daily to drive :D
u got any pics of low low mini trucks?? or any tips for them? this gonna be my first lil truck.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Originally posted by capone530@Nov 20 2003, 08:05 AM
yea i was thinkin some kinda billet grill and then the toyota bumpers..everybody has those on everything..i'm not tryin to even put this in shows its just my lil truck to drive to work...already came lowered with the 13's and walk through cab..if it was up to me i'd rather just have the lil truck and take the camper off but since they cut the cab that camper gotta stay on now...oh well it'll make a fun lil daily to drive :D
u got any pics of low low mini trucks?? or any tips for them? this gonna be my first lil truck.
Do you have access to a welder?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts