LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=284855]
[attachmentid=284858]
This is a 1989 Honda Accord light blue with a soft blue cloth interior. It has 145k well cared for miles. The timing belt was replaced 2 months ago as was the battery. It is equipped with many convenience features such as power windows, power locks, power mirrors (that you can fold in so they don't get side swiped) cruise control, and an ice cold air conditioning. It passed the MD State emission test Wednesday. This is a very strong running car and gets great gas mileage. I think this car is a steal and is priced to sell. Just a case of too many cars and not enough space.
443.623.7498 AL

Attachments

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
not tryin to hate but that car is worth tops maybe $500-$600. i deal with hondas all day long. There was a 90 (new body style) coupe on here awhile ago for $900 and was in better shape. Not tryin to blow up your spot homie just lookin out.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by wayne64ss@Sep 22 2005, 09:15 PM~3865525
not tryin to hate but that car is worth tops maybe $500-$600. i deal with hondas all day long. There was a 90 (new body style) coupe on here awhile ago for $900 and was in better shape. Not tryin to blow up your spot homie just lookin out.
Just because you see one for cheaper doesn't mean its not worth it. This has just been smogged and is about to go through the safety inspection today. This car basically needs nothing.

For you to say that you "deal with Hondas all day long" says one of two things: 1 you deal with junk cars all day OR 2, you are around compact enthusiast that could really care less about minor paint, interior, sound system, or engine issues because nine times out of ten most of time the car is getting gutted and redone. So yes they can take advantage of a "$500-600 tops" car, but for a daily driver most can appreciate the plain 14" tires, clean but boring cloth interior, cold ac, and reliable but slow engine.

from NADA.COM

4-Door Sedan
1989 Honda Accord
Sedan 4D LX

Low Retail Average Retail High Retail
Base Price

$1,025 $1,775 $2,275

Mileage

142,000 miles N/A
N/A
N/A

TOTAL PRICE $1,025