LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im almost done with the frame reinforcements. I still got leaf springs and I really want to see how easy a 2 link or 4 link suspention goes on a s-10 . I want to build it myself. I have all the material I need I just need to know what to use and the best way(fastest install) . Id like to get the leafs out though because I don't like blocks hangin down. How good does a 2 link with a panhard bar work? Does it 3 wheel? :uh: :biggrin:

T

·
0 Posts
hey man ur defantly either gonna want to go with a 4link. im doing a 4 link cantilever system to get more left but its just a sugjestion good luck bro

T

·
0 Posts
hey man ur defantly gonna want to go with a 4link. im doing a 4 link cantilever system to get more lift but its just a sugjestion good luck bro

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im just getting started with this (leaf springed) system. I would like to do a 4 link but I need some school first. I work in a welding shop so I m good there :biggrin: But I think Ive waited long enough. I want to put my swithes in now!!! . Im going to just keep on welding the stress points for now and put those frekin hydros in before they grow MOLD :angry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts