LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS PLANNING ON HAVING 12 BATTERIES IN A CADDY COUPE; 4 ON EACH SIDE AND 4 ACROSS THE BACK. I LIKE MY CADDY TO SIT 3, BUT CAN I STILL DO IT WITH 9 ACROSS THE ASS-END? I WILL ALSO HAVE A CHAINBRIDGE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,524 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Mar 4 2010, 08:50 AM~16793269
I WAS PLANNING ON HAVING 12 BATTERIES IN A CADDY COUPE; 4 ON EACH SIDE AND 4 ACROSS THE BACK. I LIKE MY CADDY TO SIT 3, BUT CAN I STILL DO IT WITH 9 ACROSS THE ASS-END? I WILL ALSO HAVE A CHAINBRIDGE
what up PURE! if its an 80's or 90's caddy 9 is good enough, I've done it with 6 batts & chains & 8 batts bridged without chains............... if its an older caddy then I'm not too sure I've done older caddies but they where 2 pump setups.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by DirtySanchez@Mar 4 2010, 08:50 AM~16793515
what up PURE! if its an 80's or 90's caddy 9 is good enough, I've done it with 6 batts & chains & 8 batts bridged without chains............... if its an older caddy then I'm not too sure I've done older caddies but they where 2 pump setups.
OH OK.. YEAH, AN 85 COUPE. IF I CAN DO 9 BATTS STRAIGHT ACROSS THE ASS WITH 3 PUMPS/2PUMPS ON REAR, AND CHAINBRIDGE, AND GET PARKED 3 THAT WOULD BE A GOOD LOOK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,524 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Mar 4 2010, 09:54 AM~16793549
OH OK.. YEAH, AN 85 COUPE.  IF I CAN DO 9 BATTS STRAIGHT ACROSS THE ASS WITH 3 PUMPS/2PUMPS ON REAR, AND CHAINBRIDGE, AND GET PARKED 3 THAT WOULD BE A GOOD LOOK
85 coupe your GOOD!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by DirtySanchez@Mar 4 2010, 08:55 AM~16793551


YEAH COOL, BUT YOU SEE YOU GOT 'EM ON EACH CORNER. I WANNA DO 9 STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BACK AND LAY IT ON THREE IN A STILL POSITION
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ANYBODY HAVE PICS WITH 9 STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BACK END, AND 3 WHEEL POSE? CADDY ONLY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Mar 4 2010, 08:00 AM~16793587
ANYBODY HAVE PICS WITH 9 STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BACK END, AND 3 WHEEL POSE?  CADDY ONLY
get adjstables wrap frame run 14 w a good size coils and it will three anyways,,cadia are easy...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Mar 4 2010, 10:31 AM~16794122
get adjstables wrap frame run 14 w a good size coils and it will three anyways,,cadia are easy...
COOL.. I GOT 16's IN THE BACK OF MY 4-DOOR WITH CHAINBRIDGE AND ALMOST FULL COIL.. ONLY THING, I GOT 4 BATTERIES ON EACH QUARTER. I'M DOING MY COUPE THE SAME WAY, EXCEPT I WANNA DO 9 BATTS ACROSS BUMPER.. THAT'LL BE WASUP IF IT SITS 3.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Mar 4 2010, 10:31 AM~16794122
get adjstables wrap frame run 14 w a good size coils and it will three anyways,,cadia are easy...
OH YEAH.. I GOT THE ADJUSTABLE TRAILERS :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,069 Posts
My Homie has 14 batteries, 10 going acroos the back. His coupe does a standing 3 with the flip of a switch....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,524 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Mar 4 2010, 09:57 AM~16793564
YEAH COOL, BUT YOU SEE YOU GOT 'EM ON EACH CORNER.  I WANNA DO 9 STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BACK AND LAY IT ON THREE IN A STILL POSITION
dont matter as long as its far back... my cutlass has 8 across the back, bridged no chains, I did caprices, 8 across back same, bridged no chains... you add chains its even stronger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Forgiven 63@Mar 4 2010, 10:53 AM~16794293
My Homie has 14 batteries, 10 going acroos the back.  His coupe does a standing 3 with the flip of a switch....


NICE.. HOMIE STILL GOT EXTRA WEIGHT/14 BATTS THOUGH.. BUT YEAH, IF I GOT 9, NAW HOLD UP.. 10 WILL FIT.. I'MA DO 10!.. SO IF I GOT 10 ACROSS THE BACK, 16" STROKES, AND THE CHAINBRIDGE AND FULL COIL, I'LL BE GRAVY

THANK HOMIES :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by DirtySanchez@Mar 4 2010, 11:38 AM~16794637
dont matter as long as its far back... my cutlass has 8 across the back, bridged no chains, I did caprices, 8 across back same, bridged no chains... you add chains its even stronger
THAT'S WASSUP.. GOOD LOOKIN
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,176 Posts
Originally posted by DirtySanchez@Mar 4 2010, 07:55 AM~16793551



Does that have a alum 4100 in it? Or is it chain bridged....or both?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,524 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Mar 4 2010, 05:56 PM~16797055
Does that have a alum 4100 in it?  Or is it chain bridged....or both?
I'm not sure, I did that one 2 years ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,524 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Mar 4 2010, 05:56 PM~16797055
Does that have a alum 4100 in it?  Or is it chain bridged....or both?

bridged with chains.... under 8 batteries, I put chains on the bridge & wire at least 4 batteries to the rear pumps & all 6 to the front... the hydros in the rear need extra power to stand 3 with low weight... also at least 2 ton coils in the rear about 4 turns & 14" cylinders
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,524 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Mar 4 2010, 11:42 AM~16794212
COOL.. I GOT 16's IN THE BACK OF MY 4-DOOR WITH CHAINBRIDGE AND ALMOST FULL COIL.. ONLY THING, I GOT 4 BATTERIES ON EACH QUARTER.  I'M DOING MY COUPE THE SAME WAY, EXCEPT I WANNA DO 9 BATTS ACROSS BUMPER.. THAT'LL BE WASUP IF IT SITS 3.



Out getting a Cheese Steak while on 3 wheel :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
IT'LL DO IT 187. WE GOT TWO OF'EM IN THE LOU WIT 8 ACROSS THE BACK, AND BRIDGE TOO, THEY THREE TOUGH!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top