LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here ever do a 9" ford rearend swap does anybody know what years works i know u can change the brakets on the ford but i dont know what year 9" works whats the lenght i know mine is like 58 or 60" whats the fords does the voltaire work comes with disk and all any help would be kool thanks

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by dreday@Nov 29 2003, 11:41 AM
This is a hydraulic forum, not a mechanic forum. You might wanna keep that in mind.....
i know that thats why i asked u guys in here i thought there's alot of professionals in here ??? a ford 9" is a soild piece of steel not cast with steel cylinders 3/4" stuck in the end making it stronger not needing reniforceing and a stronger diff so less problems occur with the angles and u can find them with disk brakes thats why i asked maybe itll help some guys out that dont know about it

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
to what i know they use a Versie rear end , i know that was missed spelled , but you can figuer the name out. Because it is small enough to run 13x7 rev-- and still use skirts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by edmunds costoms hyd@Nov 29 2003, 08:05 PM
to what i know they use a Versie rear end , i know that was missed spelled , but you can figuer the name out. Because it is small enough to run 13x7 rev-- and still use skirts
i knew it was one of the 2 versay or voltair thanks man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts