LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****Sold the hood and the trunk is junk, so $350 for the header, bumper, and fenders****

Complete dog house, front bumper, trunk lid. Comes with all lights, grille, and front fillers. $500 for everything. Pics coming tommorow.

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe@Sep 10 2006, 07:48 PM~6144209
Complete dog house, front bumper, trunk lid. Comes with all lights, grille, and front fillers. $500 for everything. Pics coming tommorow.
I might be interested in the deck lid, Hows the bottom edge jam look, mines ate up and Im too lazy to fix it! :biggrin: I would rather buy a good one!? :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
too late it is in KY now

maybe i will just build 2 90 coupes since i have all the parts. :cheesy:

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe@Sep 10 2006, 09:27 PM~6144860
too late it is in KY now

maybe i will just build 2 90 coupes since i have all the parts.  :cheesy:
MOOHOOAAAAAAAAHHHHH MOOHOOAAAAAHHHH :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe@Sep 10 2006, 10:27 PM~6144860
too late it is in KY now

maybe i will just build 2 90 coupes since i have all the parts.  :cheesy:
:biggrin:

how was the trip?

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 10 2006, 10:54 PM~6145048
:biggrin:

how was the trip?
it was nice. My truck wasn't running right so we loaded it up and came straight home. Wish i could have stayed a while.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
gotta hood?

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, the trunk ened up being no good. So $400 for the fenders, hood, complete header, and bumper.

The hood had about 4 small dings the size of quarter.

The fenders have a few surface rust spots from where the paint flaked off. It is not close to rusting thru or anything like that. The left fender has a dent on the flat part by the door, easy fix.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also have everything to make a coupe into a fleetwood. Windows, top trim, door trim. All but the rockers.

I will trade everything for some 13" Daytons

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
PRETTY GOOD DEAL DOE BUT U KNOW HOW THESE LAYITLOW FOOLS R MAN VERY GOOD DEAL SOMEONE NEEDS TO JUMP ON THIS ONE :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by 214RIDERZ@Sep 11 2006, 10:31 PM~6152340
PRETTY GOOD DEAL DOE BUT U KNOW HOW THESE LAYITLOW FOOLS R MAN VERY GOOD DEAL SOMEONE NEEDS TO JUMP ON THIS ONE :biggrin:
yea bro i know how it goes. I am half expecting to keep the shit. Then i can build 2 90 coupes instead of 1 :biggrin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry this is the stuff iam interestd in i have a guy in indy who will come get it for me!I also have everything to make a coupe into a fleetwood. Windows, top trim, door trim. All but the rockers.

I will trade everything for some 13" Daytons

--------------------

Too many Caddies, not enough time.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
damn ain't wastin any time are you lol. That lady faxed her info to that title guy so if you need it taken care of I can probably still do it, just mail it up hurr.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by 83Cizzoupe@Sep 16 2006, 04:10 PM~6186866
damn ain't wastin any time are you lol. That lady faxed her info to that title guy so if you need it taken care of I can probably still do it, just mail it up hurr.
nope, i stripped everything off the car on monday, even the dash. Its coming off the frame next weekend. So i have a newly rebuilt 4100 for sale now. :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts