LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics of cars with new caddy mouldings? I saw that caprice coupe in LRM. has anyone ever done a 77-79 coupe with them?

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
there was a green one at The San Bernadoo show and at the Arizona show.

Look for those topics,you will probly find the pic.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
In Houston aka slab city they put cadillac moldings on everything!!! Slim Thug has them on his 76 drop top Eldorado. Ive seen them on 4dr buick Park Ave's to Oldsmobile Delta 88's you name it they drywall screw and silicone them on just about anything here..... IMO its a waste of good 90 parts.
I use to buy theft recovery 90-92 broughams in 96 and rebuild them cheap back then. Now there are none left here. They all became slab doner cars :angry:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Originally posted by Liv4Lacs@Sep 13 2005, 11:06 AM~3805476
In Houston aka slab city they put cadillac moldings on everything!!! Slim Thug has them on his 76 drop top Eldorado. Ive seen them on 4dr buick Park Ave's to Oldsmobile Delta 88's you name it they drywall screw and silicone them on just about anything here..... IMO its a waste of good 90 parts.
I use to buy theft recovery 90-92 broughams in 96 and rebuild them cheap back then. Now there are none left here. They all became slab doner cars :angry:
:banghead: very sad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts