LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have factory air suspension on my rearend. I turn tha switch off but it doesnt do me no good. I want it to lower tha back all tha way down. How can I get that? cos Ive seen tons of town cars on stock bags wit their ass's dropped. any help would be appreciaed

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
the rear is dropped b/c the baggs are shot. all flipping that switch is for is to turn the air suspension off when you put the car on a lift so it doesnt fuck the baggs up

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Originally posted by Mixteco@Sep 2 2006, 12:57 PM~6092227
I have factory air suspension on my rearend. I turn tha switch off but it doesnt do me no good. I want it to lower tha back all tha way down. How can I get that? cos Ive seen tons of town cars on stock bags wit their ass's dropped. any help would be appreciaed
Might as well get Airride parts for it.. ur just screwing with the orignality of the car like that and might run into some serious problems

·
Registered
782 Posts
stepmom has one and that bitch sits loooow. but like 75olds said, its just cuz the bags are assed out. im not sure you can make it like that if they are in working order because the air ride is supposed to adjust itself

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The system works with a height sensor. When the system is working you can lift the rear with a jack, let the suspension hang fully extended with the ignition on. The car will see the system at full height and let the air out. Turn the switch off and it will stay where it is. There are also bumpstops, so if you really want to get it low take them out. It will ruin the bags driving with them that low, but Im sure you dont care. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wtf? I didnt understand any of that last couple posts? maybe Im just a dumbass who cant understand wut he reads....jajaja can it be wrote any simpler for me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts