LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am gonna be selling a lot of caddy parts over the next two months. I only have like one day a week to take pics and stuff so thats why its gonna take so long. I accept money order and Paypal but ADD 10 DOLLARS TO ANY PAYPAL PURCHACE. Im sick of losing money selling with paypal.

First up for sale is a complete set of moldings from a 92 brougham. 12 pieces including the front bumper moldings. Also Im including all clips and door nuts you will need including the correct half size clips for the two small rear quarter pieces, and the proper rods and springs/clips for the rear moldings to attach to the bumper fillers. 250 shipped on the whole set. I think Its a fair price considering everything included. Moldings are in nice shape, some of the metal trim will need a light polishing to shine, will not be a problem.

Here for the Limo sides. These need no introduction. If you are looking at this post for these then you know how impossible they are to find. They were pulled from a wrecked limo over the winter and still have salt all over them and light surface rust spots that will rub off with your finger. Soapy warm water Im sure will clean these up fine. 450 shipped on the pair, NO CLIPS OR HARDWARE INCLUDED

An extra pair of rear quarter moldings in good shape NO CLIPS HERE EITHER 20 shipped each or 30 for the pair

Last a bag of some extra clips and shit. 10 dollars shipped for the bag

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by capriceman75@Sep 18 2007, 07:15 PM~8819271
$ in the mail!!

:0

Bag is gone........some interest on moldings but none have sold yet. bumpity bump bump

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by capriceman75@Sep 20 2007, 04:25 AM~8830710
if i got those limo moldings off you,is their any other moldings that i need to have molded?

You still have to have the rear quarter pieces made that go between the door and rear wheel opening on your coupe

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by 83Cizzoupe@Sep 16 2007, 02:41 PM~8801827

First up for sale is a complete set of moldings from a 92 brougham. 12 pieces including the front bumper moldings. Also Im including all clips and door nuts you will need including the correct half size clips for the two small rear quarter pieces, and the proper rods and springs/clips for the rear moldings to attach to the bumper fillers. 250 shipped on the whole set. I think Its a fair price considering everything included. Moldings are in nice shape, some of the metal trim will need a light polishing to shine, will not be a problem.

I forgot to add the rear 92 bumper molding is included at this price! Till next week then Im gonna separate the front and rear bumper moldings from the kit. Also the limo sides are still for sale and the extra rear quarter moldings are too. Make an offer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts