Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

53.ima
geshack.
us/img153/7250/caddy004ta1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

mageshack.u
s/img507/7356/caddy019tk7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
83 coupe deville cobalt blue of the 06-07chevy SSR,all parts are there,chrome rockers,all the panels ans some extra,all trim is there in good shape,another dash pad is there ,the seats are out of a 91 fleetwood as well as some other interior parts motor&trans is there not sure if it runs never tried was gonna swap it out,as you see it is still a PROJECT needs hood and the panel that goes between the deck lid and the rear window painted,as well as the panels after they are molded,needs a new top the roof is pitted with rust was not gonna fix just was gonna put a top on the whole roof.
Don't really care if it goes but of course for the right price everything is for sale,,car is clean NO rust and is very straight and paint looks very good.

$1000

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MI,zip48146

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

some more pics :wow:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
open to offers,ltes hear them.Honestly fellas no $ in mind cause don't care if it goes,still have alote of plans for blue velvet :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good offer,thanks for being the first 1.But for now only cash.Also if sold buyer will arrange pick up and shipping cost.Does roll and steers fine only been in and out of garage.

TTT
TTT :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: FreddieD, 1low87regal

what up Freddie?

Do I see home plate? Does this car have a Lt1?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:roflmao: sorry homie,no LT1,removed it from my impala and threw it on there a while ago would be nice though.it has a 231V6,hard to believe.imagin gas hoppin with that

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Originally posted by chacho44@Oct 23 2007, 09:06 PM~9069106
:roflmao: sorry homie,no LT1,removed it from my impala and threw it on there a while ago would be nice though.it has a  231V6,hard to believe.imagin gas hoppin with that
Maybe I should put a home plate on my 4100 :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:biggrin: why not homie,

ok how about this $2000 obo on this coupeand lets go from there fellas.now lets see some offers

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
takin offers,I just put up this price to see if I can get offers started I might just take one if its right couple so far

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$1,500fuck it

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ANY TAKERS. :biggrin:

·
Real Rider
3,593 Posts
DONT SELL THAT CAR. I WANT TO SEE YOU ROLL THAT BITCH NEXT YEAR! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:dunno:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts