LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there you all,

I've collected a lot of pics of the 90's Fleetwood the best pics I have are from a '95 but what I really need are specs...How long, high, wheelbase etc.

Maybe Bigpoppa or anyone else can tell me who did the 1/24 scale version of the Fleetwood. I understand there are no regular resin models out there but what car is used as base?

Hope you can provide me with some answers! ;)

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jan 2 2004, 10:30 AM
I did a search but I guess I overlooked that one... ;)
Well, I guess the 94 Caprice (Taxi/fire cheif version) is the actual base, sorry. The 96 SS got some different engine peices, a little different chassis, and a few body differences.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
??? edited?

find that 96? I was about to post some from ebay, they're 1/25 not 1/24 though. They don't list a year, but I think they barely changed it from 94 to 96, which I believe were the only years they made the SS, but I could be wrong.

That would be a bummer about the 81 :angry: :(

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Jan 2 2004, 10:53 AM

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jan 2 2004, 11:07 AM
yep edited. :biggrin: So you did find the '96? Revell? By the way the TREAD sizes is that the way the make the front and the back of the car tappered? ;)
the Revell Impala SS doesn't specify a year, so it really shouldn't matter.

As far as tread, I'm not sure, "tread" as I know it always refers to the tires. Ask maybe on the Cadillac-LaSalle message board.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
984 Posts
if u are able 2 get a little production of the 93-96 caddys i would like info and prices also

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
MY HOMIE AND CLUB PREZ JUST WON THE FLEETWOOD ON EBAY!!! OH ITS ON NOW.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts