Discussion Starter #1
91 Bubble Chevy Caprice For Sale Or Trade Located In Central FL

Post Offers And I Will Let YOu Know If I Am Interested Or Not

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is the details it is a 91 bubble chevy caprice maroon with gold flake paint ,dual pipes,limo tinted windows, grey cloth interior 4 6x9's in boxes in back dash on a sony 250watt amp ,2 15 L7's In box on a 1600 watt 2 channel hollywood excursion amp and a drycell optima battery,Panasonic Touch Screen Cd Player and i took the old 305 that was in it when i first got it out and put a old chevy 350 carbrated in it with chrome valve covers and chomre air intake and chrome with gold center 13x7's if you have a good trade or a good price i will let it go

Post Offers And Trades And I Will Let You Know If I Am Interested

NO SHIPPING Will Sell Or Trade Only In Florida

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah has spring boosters in front and has air shocks in back and is cut out for 23 inch rims

and it had i think 85 or 90k miles on it with 2 motors and like 2 months ago i put new vaule cover gaskets ,thermostat, 2 new brake drums and new brakes all the way around and new wheel bearings

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by whitepac@Aug 6 2005, 08:14 PM~3553986
800 just a offer not trying to lowball you
No Thanks Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too Low

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by calvin@Aug 6 2005, 08:59 PM~3554119
$1000 u keep the rims and system?

btw wha happen wit the 23s? u didnt like them?
No Thanks i sold them why is everyone offering me Low Ass Prices??? i guess i am gunna just keep on haveing to say no till i like the price

i know there is alot of caprices in FL that is why everyone thinks they can get them so cheap but i am not gunna let mine go for that low sorry post up some trade or something or keep on posting up prices and i will tell you if i let it or not

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
1000 with you keeping the rims and system seems fair to me. Maybe you should post up how much you want.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by MrBiggs7@Aug 7 2005, 03:15 AM~3555420
1000 with you keeping the rims and system seems fair to me.  Maybe you should post up how much you want.
lol umm i bought the car for more then $1000 with out paint and motor and stuff so yeah ya'll need to go up on ya'lls prices please and i do not know how much i want that is why i have not posted it

i really want to trade so post up some trade please

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
i just threw a price out, the car does have more work then a stock bubble(new engine and paint) but i just thought id see wha u said to $1000.

TTT

btw can i ask wha car did theengine did it come out off? does it have AC? still intrested...

btw wha u went with 13s? just wanting to know

hit me back here or aol cuz l8

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by calvin@Aug 7 2005, 11:02 AM~3556044
i just threw a price out, the car does have more work then a stock bubble(new engine and paint) but i just thought id see wha u said to $1000.

TTT

btw can i ask wha car did theengine did it come out off? does it have AC? still intrested...

btw wha u went with 13s? just wanting to know

hit me back here or aol cuz l8
PMED

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
car is worth a G max sorry but thats how it is

that motor you put in prolly has 100k+ miles the car has been cut the car has had the computer fucked up cuz u carbd the car id take the 1000 and be happy

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey homie..........if u still wantin to get rid of tha subs and amp, throw in a set of 13" wires or 14" wires and I will trade u my 20" Boss.........jus a thought......hit me back homie

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by NotAnothaLykeme@Aug 7 2005, 11:22 AM~3556238
car is worth a G max sorry but thats how it is

that motor you put in prolly has 100k+ miles the car has been cut the car has had the computer fucked up cuz u carbd the car id take the 1000 and be happy
Ouch. I think it's worth more too. Try selling outside this site, not gonna get any serious offers for a caprice on here. Has the car been cut?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Aug 7 2005, 07:51 PM~3557676
Ouch.  I think it's worth more too.  Try selling outside this site, not gonna get any serious offers for a caprice on here.  Has the car been cut?
yeah i will try some where else like in my town or put it up for sale here at my house and the car has been cut for 23's that is it

·
Registered
392 Posts
Whats up with a trade on tha stereo??? jus checkin back in........no big deal if u dont wanna do it but let me know homie

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 7 2005, 08:07 PM~3557751
Whats up with a trade on tha stereo??? jus checkin back in........no big deal if u dont wanna do it but let me know homie
no Thanks Man But Thanks For Offer

1 - 20 of 50 Posts