LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a '91 Lincoln for dirt cheap. Runs good (with the exception of a stuck valve) no major body damage, and some rust in the floorpans. Bought it, Tore it apart, And started strapping it!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Axle in place to build 4-link.

Here you can see the plate welded to the top of the axle, It serves to both reinforce the rear axle, and the start of the upper link mounts.
I will still reinforce the bottom of the axle fyi.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
im interested in the pink corevette. could you part it out? :biggrin: j/p. shit's looking good. you think you'll hit the streets this year?

·
Registered
707 Posts
SWEEEEETTTTT :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by KingsWood@Mar 3 2010, 08:27 AM~16782078
im interested in the pink corevette. could you part it out?  :biggrin: j/p. shit's looking good. you think you'll hit the streets this year?
I'm telling you, Jaden loves that Vette! On 12v its pretty quick!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by CadillacRoyalty+Mar 2 2010, 11:50 PM~16779502-->
nice progress bro!!!
[/b]
Thanks Man!

Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2010, 01:51 PM~16784964
SWEEEEETTTTT :thumbsup:
Thanks to you too!

<!--QuoteBegin-wayne64ss
@Mar 3 2010, 07:48 AM~16781919
damn man, you are moving right along!!! i like your work on the belly shrink! It close up pretty easy and even with cutting the rails like that?
Well, I learned the "easy" way helping my boy KingsWood do his. I braced it all up, cut reliefs where I wanted it to move, then porta powered away! It closed up no prob. Cool thing is, when I was done, you could see the difference on each side of the relief cuts how it moved.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
man i have intended on working on mine all week. but everyday, i walk in the door after having a busy day at work. no, a slammed day at work....and im like fuck that shit, taking a shower and sittin my sore ass (no ****) on the couch. my back and knees have been killin me. :angry: but this weekend's going to be nice, im a get a little done atleast. your about done. with yours. what are you doing for paint?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by KingsWood@Mar 4 2010, 05:21 PM~16797744
man i have intended on working on mine all week. but everyday, i walk in the door after having a busy day at work. no, a slammed day at work....and im like fuck that shit, taking a shower and sittin my sore ass (no ****) on the couch. my back and knees have been killin me.  :angry: but this weekend's going to be nice, im a get a little done atleast. your about done. with yours. what are you doing for paint?
Shit, its KILLING me, I've got a box of 4link bushings sitting here, and I haven't touched them all week! I'll be glad when its good and warm, I can put the boy in a power wheels and get to work. Seems like the wife's always busy, and starting this weekend, she is busy like every Saturday! I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do with the frame. A friend of ours paints, and I'm thinking of trying to get him over here and throwing on a few patterns or something, but it will probably end up being black and I'll throw a few stripes on it. What you planning?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
homie your gonna make go get another lincoln :0 :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 227 Posts